The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Carl Zeiss C Biogon 35mm ZM f/2.8 T* and Carl Zeiss G Sonnar 2.8/90 T*

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FS Carl Zeiss C Biogon 35mm ZM f/2.8 T* in chrome finish. Glass is clean, focus is smooth, detents are firm, there is no wobble. This lens is the smaller, sharper wide-open version of the M 35mm lens. Both caps are included. No box or hood. $725.

Carl Zeiss G Sonnar 2.8/90 T*. This lens can be used on Contax G. It is also wonderful on NEX and micro 4/3 with proper adapter. Includes hood, front and rear caps. $200.

Please add $15 shipping to your US location. Paypal or MO.

AGeoJO

I do have both Leica 35mm ASPH lenses but this small ZM lens has impressed me quite a bit regardless of the price and even more so taken into consideration that it is a fraction of the ASPH's price. It generates really sharp images from the widest aperture with super smooth bokeh. I bought this lens based on a few online reviews that reported this lens to be actually a sharper lens than its faster brother. From the short time I have used this lens, those reviews seems to be right on the money. It is a great lens and Cindy is a great seller as well.

Joshua