The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm f4 Macro Set..Totally Complete, Boxed, Mint!

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

For reference recently sold some equipment here On Getdpi and RRF and there is feedback in the respective feedback sections as well as my over 10 years with 100% 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay. I also just sold my brand new Nikon 85mm f1.4 G lens here on Getdpi and a new Nikon 300mm f2.8 G VRII and Mint D3s body on Fred Miranda's (FM) site, a couple of weeks ago.

I'm putting up my Complete, Boxed, Mint Leica 90mm f4 macro Set. It is astonishing superb and I've hesitated many times letting this go. The only reason is I now have two other systems with dedicated macro and I have been concentrating on Medium format digital recently and its impossible to keep it all.

Besides the images showing the complete set and everything included, I quickly pulled two images at random taken with the lens, so one has an idea just how capable the system is and its performance. I never expecetd it to be so versitile and good. As a regular 90mm fro general use, its superb too as anyone who has this lens will testify. Great for portraits with a wonderful bokeh.

The entire Leica macro set is Like new and some pieces as pictured haven't even been used. The only sign of slight wear (tiny bit of brassing) if if one looks very very closely, on the knurled ridges of the aperture ring. This is simply from attaching the hood and taking it off. After a few times, I decided to purchase a brand new Heavystar metal hood which is made for the lens, but screws on the front threads and prevents any wear. Besides the original hood, I am also including this Heavystar hood. Some pictures attached show the lens with the original hood, and others with the Heavystar hood...which almost looks identical.

All glass is flawless inside and out as is mechanics of all items. Simply a beautiful set that's complete and all is shown in the images.

My asking price is $3195.00 net to me plus shipping. (additional 3% Paypal fee if not using Paypal gift option). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

***Again, please e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi,

Some have asked me if I was willing to split up this set into two parts for seperate sale (to different people). The first part would be the Leica 90mm f4 macro lens with original box, case, caps, original hood, paperwork and the extra matching Heavystar hood. The second part would be everythig else pictured and needed for superb macro range imagery, for those that already own this lens.

Please let me know if either one of these parts (part 1 or part 2) intererst you in purchasing and I will try and match up buyers. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

This entire Leica 90mm f4 Macro kit is now "SOLD"! It's certainly one of those fantastic items I will greatly miss. Hard to keep it all, thats for sure. Thanks to everyone who contacted me and had interest...much appreciated!

Dave (D&A)