The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica APO Extender-R ROM

michael marks

Hello,

This is the moment of truth for those have been waiting for a great opportunity to get top-flight and most useful focal length Leica R zoom lenses. I am also selling the matching 2x Apo Extender. All come with ROM connects.

If you are reading this you know this is the cream of the crop for its focal length and application. With this, the 70-180mm and the 2x extender you are pretty much set for any contingency. Please see my other posts for these items.

For Sale:

Leica APO Extender-R ROM - Mint Condition.

Comes with box, leather case, caps, and paperwork.

$795 plus shipping.

Paypal accepted.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.
– near mint condition due to some minor scratches on the edge of the lens shade. Of course this makes no difference in the image quality! See pictures for this.

Comes with box, leather case, caps, paperwork and blank warranty card.

$2495 plus shipping.

Paypal accepted.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.