The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Unused Leica M Neckstrap 14316

I am one of a handful of people that has always liked the stock Leica M black nylon neckstrap that has come with every Leica M body for decades.

I know a lot of people replace them immediately and stick their unused one in a box somewhere and forget all about it. If you have an unused one you don't need and would part with for $25 or so plus shipping, please let me know. Mine is great, but the nylon gets caught in the velcro on my bag, and after several years, it is starting to fray.

Re: WTB: Leica M8/8.2/9 Battery Charger

For an upcoming trip, I am looking for a backup battery charger for my M9. The so-called "Frankencharger" "brick" that comes standard with the M8/8.2 would be fine, and a M9 charger would be fine as well. The only thing I wouldn't consider is the Delkin dual charger that works with the M8/8.2/9--been there, done that, and it lasted less than a week. I need something dependable as a backup, and the less expensive the better. Thanks. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

abstract

Hi-

I have a new one available from a Leica M6. The carrying strap has product number 14253 printed on the box.

I am out of town but can send it out on Monday. Let me know if you are still looking for one.

abstract