The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: M9/Noct 0.95 for Hasselblad H4D-31

leicashot

My M9 and Noct are in 7.5/10 cosmetic condition with probably less than 5,000 frames taken. Both mechanically perfect with boxes and all accessories and original USA receipts for remaining warranty.

If you have a Hasselblad kit you're interested in trading give me a bell.....

leicashot

Guys I'm relieving a huge response to this but I'm busy editing all night tonight. I will shoot and upload images of these itms tomorrow and return emails/PM's according to the order received. Once I have uploaded the pictures, I will return messages. Serious enquiries only please.

PeterA

Hey Kristian - long time no see - and now I know why -:)

Enjoying LA I can see

Nice work on your site.

PeterA

D&A

Hey Kristian - long time no see - and now I know why -:)

Enjoying LA I can see

Nice work on your site.

PeterA
Absolutely. Kristian's work is very creative and diverse and I always enjoy viewing it. In addition he's a great guy to both converse and deal with, always a pleasure. Very highly recommended on all accounts!

Dave (D&A)

sfox

Hey Kristian,
I have an Hasselbald kit but unfortunately it's V kit...:(
or I would take this one. Do you miss your Planar 50/2 :D

leicashot

Hey everyone, PeterA, wow, it's been years!. Thanks for all the compliments guys. At this stage the Noct is on hold with the M9 available, but won't confirm I'm selling it until tomorrow. When I do I will post images here on the forum.

SFOX, yes I do miss the Planar. possible the sweetest no frills 50mm I've ever used. Best tones in any 50mm.