The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: H4D-60 like new

tbullock

Hello all,
I recently acquired a Hasselblad H4D-60 through the upgrade program, and though I absolutely love the camera, I am opting to stick with my Leica S2. After having the Hassy on order for a year, I finally got the call, took delivery, and shot 50 frames on a tripod in my home just out of curiosity and was amazed at the detail it pulled out. The decision to sell it certainly isn't based on image quality. It's an absolutely like-new camera in perfect working order, delivered to me the week of Feb 7. If I could afford to keep it I would, but it needs to go.

The warranty card is blank, but I'll leave it up to you to confirm that means you can register it. I'll check with my dealer tomorrow as to how that works.

Included are the full contents of the retail box, plus a used but functional 80mm lens from my previous H3D, a cable release and spare battery. I would prefer to deliver the camera in person but am willing to work with you! :thumbup:

Asking $29,500.00

I'll post pictures in a follow-up post (once I figure out how!)

-Travis

tbullock

OK, I finally confirmed with my dealer that the warranty is not transferable, but Hasselblad will be happy to sell you a full new one for $1500?!?!! With that in mind, I'm lowering my price to $26500, which is a fantastic deal for someone wanting to get into the system. I'll post photos when I'm home later today.

-Travis

V

Verneyboy

Hi Travis

I'm prepared to offer 25,000 if you are agreeable I can have funds to you ASAP

Regards verneyboy

fotografz

Wow! What a rocking good deal!

The 60 is mind blowing ... had this come up F/S before I did my trade deal, I would have been all over it in a New York heart beat!

-Marc

fotografz

Yeah, for the S2!

I'm curious, who offers transferable warranties? That seems just as important as the gear itself.
As I understand it, Leica does for the S2. The warranty stays with the camera. No fees. Nothing.

Hasselblad used to allow warranty transfers, but the camera had to be inspected by them (for a fee), before it could happen. That may have changed.

-Marc

tbullock

I missed these posts - sorry guys. I have what seems to be a valid offer and will hopefully have it sold this week.

Hasselblad's extended warranty deal hasn't changed - you send it to them, pay for inspection and warranty (you'd have to get a quote from them) and it's just like a new warranty.

Leica indeed has a totally transferable warranty, which is great, though I don't plan on using it!

Verneyboy, I'll PM you if I still have the camera in a week.

V

Verneyboy

Thanks Travis I would like to buy you're camera but at the same time I hope you get your price from your current buyer

Regards Vern