The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Nikon SB-800

Roel

Hi there

I am selling a very good to excellent condition Nikon SB-800. It was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer. I have included photos in this thread so you can see its physical condition. It functions perfectly.

I had some velcro attached to the flash at one point so there is a little residue from it after it was removed (see last photo near the top of the flash). Also, the battery door can be a little loose when it is open, however, when it is closed, the batteries are secure inside the chamber.

Included with the sale:

- the flash itself
- soft pouch
- gels
- 5th battery holder
- stand
- stofen diffuser
- original box
- manual

Price is $300.00 Canadian or US dollars which includes shipping. I accept Paypal or Email Money Transfer (EMT) if you are in Canada. If you require further information, please contact me at [email protected]