The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 2010 15 inch MacBook Pro ICore7

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: 2010 15 inch MacBook Pro ICore7

Laptop price drop to 1625. Any lower folks its going on ebay which are selling for 1900. I just hate ebay, same with refurbished are selling at 1900 with Ram and better drive. Boxed and ready to ship

bradhusick

Guy, you're killing me with these prices. I already own this model and your price is so low that I am actually considering buying it even though I don't need a second one!!!

Somebody jump on this before he changes his mind!

Guy Mancuso

Guy, you're killing me with these prices. I already own this model and your price is so low that I am actually considering buying it even though I don't need a second one!!!

Somebody jump on this before he changes his mind!
Yea i don't get it. This is far from a used computer. It actually sparkles

kdphotography

Geez, nice system. Somebody needs to buy this and contribute to Guy's Phase IQ upgrade fund....

:D

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Ken, YOU need it -- once you finally go Mac, you'll never go back to PC...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Pending: 2010 15 inch MacBook Pro ICore7

Guy asked me to post that the laptop and SSD are both pending to Adam.

A.Sattler

Looking forward to using something with some speed! I've been limping along on my old laptop for a little while now.

Guy Mancuso

Yes sale pending to Adam. Working out details now. Thanks for the interest everyone

Guy Mancuso

Everything sold. Thanks for your interest. This is a sweet package

WheresMurph

About time too !!.
I just bought one not three weeks ago,only joined here a few days ago.Wish I had of joined before I bought it.God that was an awesome deal Guy,awesome.No idea why it took so long.
BTW,the extra drive and ram you added,does it affect warranty?.
I would like to "Super Speed" mine like the way you did your one.

Thanks

Murph

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I know that Guy is just hanging out for the new hi-rez matte screen quad core 15" MBP; I am waiting for mine to be delivered, and diglloyd did some tests today that confirm the wisdom of this setup for photographers. This part of his site is free, BTW (macperformance.com). cheers to all, KL