The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED film scanner

T

tangyoulei

Brand New In Box with Nikon factory Warranty

The original box still sealed. Comes with everything in the box from factory.

$3500 paypal echeck shipped to CONUS. Extra International shipping is on you.

I understand that I am pretty new to here. But I have well established record in other photographer forum (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/160758).

Mozbee

Re: FS: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED film scanner

Has the discontinuation of the product really created a so huge increase in the price? It looks to be out of proportion, is there any mistake?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Has the discontinuation of the product really created a so huge increase in the price? It looks to be out of proportion, is there any mistake?
Whatever the market will bear. This is considered price policing and not allowed.

Admin Guy

Erik Five

They fetch from 2500-3399$ on ebay. 3399$ is new. 3500$ isnt that far of if someone really wants a new one, but not a price I would pay. But the prices went nuts after they were discontinued. I was lucky myself and picked up a V ED/LS-50 a week ago for 500$. Good luck with the sale though. It will sell sooner or later...

Char

The return is better than buying stock. Let's buy it.

bensonga

Really. Bought mine new from B&H Photo in February 2009 for $1,099. Wish I had bought a half dozen of them.....but who could know? Probably the only time in my life I've bought a piece of photo related gear that has subsequently appreciated in value!

Gary

dseelig

To anyone who says get an imacon consider the nikon can take a stack loader and go through 50 slides unattended. Different machines for different purposes.

T

tangyoulei

well said, dseelig. :)

shaunmlavery

If this is like my 4000, I can scan a whole roll unattended. It's so liberating!

Im on the fence about selling mine.

GLWS

T

tangyoulei

sold. thanks

ps. how can I close the thread?

Last edited: