The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Micro Four thirds for Sale

J

jazzage27

I have a selection of M43 cameras and lenses for sale, as I have converted over to Sony (Nex-5 and SLT-a55).

Olympus ELP-2 w/ kit lens
$550 includes shipping and insurance in the continental USA.
basically new, bought this on impulse to see if their jpg engine could convince me to stay with M43. It is far better than that of Panasonic but I can't keep everything so the Sony stays, the M43 goes.

All of the following items are in excellent shape, no dings, no damage, no wear, little use. Prices include shipping and insurance in the continental USA.
Panasonic GF1 $350
Panasonic G1 $225
Panasonic 14-35 lens $250
Panasonic 45-200 lens $250
Panasonic 7-14 lens $785
Panasonic 20/1.7 lens $285

No PM's, email to [email protected].

J

jazzage27

I noticed a typo - it is of course a 14-45mm lens, not 14-35.

I do not have separate boxes for the 14-45 or 20mm as they were part of a camera kit, but I do have boxes for the 7-14 and the 45-200, and the cameras.

20mm has a Hoya UV filter, an after market lens hood with a cap, but not the original lens cap. The 14-45 has a Hoya lens filter but no lens cap.