The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto Compact 600

robmac

For sale is a very nice dose of the gateway drug into Profoto - a Compact 600 monolight. I LOVE the Compact 600's for their simplicity, reliability and brutally-fast recycle times (0.8 sec at 600WS), but I ended up with too many of them for my needs, so one is on the block.

I won't go into all the features and pros/cons of the Compact line as I assume anyone looking at Profoto gear has done their homework.

This C600 is a factory-refurbished Non-R version unit bought by me from a dealer. The dome is FROSTED & UNCOATED (as are all my Compact & Acute domes) and clean. The modelling light and tube are clean and functional in all respects. The light's swivel mount is nice and smooth and has no issues.

In short, there are no operational or cosmetic issue save that three of the many 'fins' that form the rear air exhaust vent have a hairline crack. You have to struggle to see them and even the most delicate glue application would be more noticeable than the hairlines themselves. They are, in effect, irrelevant.

Light will ship with front protective cap, power cord and of course the 110/220V PCB card but no sync cord. Price is CDN$525 plus actual shipping via buyer's choice of Canada Post service. Payment by PP or EMT (if in Canada).

I am looking for another PW Transceiver or older Receiver if you have one floating around you'd like to kick in as partial trade.

Just finished a 3-day shoot, so am busy getting gear re-orged, etc., but pics will be available shortly by request. Have bought and sold some gear here, references on FM as Conner999 and on Ebay as Kumara999 - both 100%.

Emails please.