The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Stunning Leica M9, less than 600 clicks

aboudd

This M9 belongs to a good friend who lives overseas and sends me his gear two or three times a year. I've sold much of his gear here on GetDpi and everyone without exception has been thrilled with what they bought.

He bought this M9 new December 21, 2010 from Robert White in the UK. It does have the worldwide warranty (I do not know if it is transferable, you would have to check with Leica NJ) and the receipt to go with it. He recently sent me his 8.2, M6TTL and now the M9. He seems to be searching for the perfect outfit and hasn't found it yet. His primary system is the Hasselblad HD 39 and a Nikon D2 for undersea shooting. I guess he just never got comfortable with the RF format. The camera has less than 600 clicks on it, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a pristine M9. Everything he sends me looks like it was taken out of the box once. No wonder, with so little use.

As to lenses, I have, also like new, the Summicron 50MM F2, 6-bit and a Zeiss Biogon 35MM F2, not coded - but I have a coding kit for sale with it. There is also a Leica SF58 flash, a still new packaged Giottos screen protector for the M9, two spare batteries available and UV filters available. Everything has boxes and papers as it should.

The camera with the RRS L bracket/grip is $6450.00
(I have another RRS L only available for $165.00)
The Summicron, if bought with the camera is $1500
The Zeiss 35MM Biogon ZM with the shade is $940
The SF58 flash is $525

All prices are firm, net and do not include shipping or paypal fees. If you want to buy multiple items, I will save you a few bucks. No offers or trades please and email inquiries only, I do not deal with PMs.

I have a 100% rating on the auction site for 10 years and FM and here.

Email to [email protected]

Last edited: