The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9 Camera body

leicashot

Up for sale is my beloved Leica M9 Steel Grey Camera body. It is in excellent condition and works perfectly. It was recently sent to Leica to have the rear wheel fixed as it stopped working, and has come back perfectly calibrated and in 101% working order, with Leica service certificate.

The camera has been used, but not abused, even considering it has plenty of wear marks on the body, some braising and a small ding in the corner as can be seen in the images. The ding occurred by swing from my shoulder into metal piping, and has never been dropped. Even then, it has just been returned from Leica service, and shot 33 images. LCD is perfect and always had a screen protector on it. Bottom plate still has the plastic cover.

In terms of shutter actuations, the number I can find is '33' which means for some reason was reset by Leica when I had it serviced. Realistically, it probably has only 10,000 or under, especially considering how I am very conservative when shooting.

The camera is under warranty, registered in my name, but I will work with you on reapirs should it ever need it while under the two-year warranty.
It comes in the box with everything as you'd buy it new. This includes:
- Leica M9 body
- Battery Charger
- Power Cable
- Car Charger Adapter
- Body Cap
- Camera Strap
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual and certificate
- Original Leica red dot logo

On top of the standard kit, I am also including the following items:
- Thumbs up grip $126 RRP
- Leica 1.4x magnifier $325 RRP
- extra original Leica battery $150 RRP
- Artist & Artisan strap $89
- 2x LFI unopened magazine
- Hard plastic screen protector (Giottos glass one breaks)

As you can see i'm being very honest about the condition of this camera and it's priced accordingly. Therefor I ask that you only inquire if you have the money and aren't intending to lowball on this deal. I have as many references as you'd like, so buy with confidence in this camera. New, I paid $7670, and my asking price is a very fair $5850. I am ONLY selling to fund a Medium Format camera to my working kit. It's honestly heartbreaking to let this go.

See my other sales for the Leica Noctilux 0.95 and Voigtlander 35/1.2 Chrome

Regards

Kristian

Here is the camera:

Last edited: