The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

iPhone 3Gs 32GB (UNLOCKED)

Anders_HK

My iPhone 3Gs is used during 18 months and looks like new, except as the minor noted in below. Selling due upgrade to iPhone 4 through new service plan or would have happily kept it.

Price 355 USD.

Have used it with protective screen over display and with a back cover shell that are shown for info in last picture. Those protective accessories are used and will not be included. With those removed, and thanks to those, the display looks brand new with no single scratch from what I can see. Between back cover shell and iPhone there have apparent been some dust and caused some very light abrasion which can be seen in second photo. It is very minor but I mention it for correctness.

More info:
Color: Black
32GB model.
Comes with English manual and can be set to English or other languages.
Power adapter is UK/Hong Kong but you can purchase separate for other countries.
As is shown, iPhone 3Gs 32GB which includes original box, manuals, clip for replacing SIM, USB cable, UK/Hong Kong power adapter, head phones, which was all that came in box.

This iPhone 3Gs is UNLOCKED. All mobiles and iPhones sold in Hong Kong are unlocked. I have used SIM cards in this iPhone for Hong Kong and on travels China, Malaysia and Sweden without any problem. As a general rule I have had no problems during many more years using SIM cards in Hong Kong mobiles in many more countries. However I am unable to know how SIMs are in your specific country or provider. Sold as is and as stated.

Larger and more photos for download: http://rcpt.yousendit.com/1055012079/7080a7f78d12253643510a896efba28c

The iPhone will be shipped in its original box and well packed using bubble wrap between it and EMS box. Shipping will be using insured EMS with tracking which is fast and reliable from Hong Kong. EMS and insurance will be 40 USD additional to selling price WORLDWIDE. Payment using PayPal and I will ship quickly after payment has been confirmed by PayPal.

Giving quick chance here or off to Ebay in 12 hours...

Happy to reply to questions and will reply quick.

Thank you.

Anders_HK

I have placed it on Ebay where there is chance to compete for a lower price. Starting bid there is 295 USD and there is a buy it now option of 355USD. Shipping is 40USD additional.

Ebay item number 280640561378, my login there is same.

Thank you.

Regards,
Anders