The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Microtek 120TF Multi-Format Scanner

srtiwari

"Like new" Microtek 120TF Multi-format film scanner, that I have only had a few weeks. The machine comes with all the holders, cables, PS Elements 3, IT8 Data CD, and Scan wizard Pro TX software. Also included is the ANR Glass carrier for 120 film, which is extra, and ensures film flatness.

Price: $975 including Paypal and shipping, in CONUS.

The scanner runs very well on a friend's Imac running Mac OS X 10.5, but the Pro TX software is not supported by my iMac running Mac OS X 10.6 . And I do NOT like using Vuescan- too fiddly for me.
I have found the scans to have dust, but keeping negatives/slides very clean, eliminates much of the problem. The remaining bits can be cleaned up in PS or LR, as with any other scanner.

The scans are very similar to those from Nikon 9000ED, and better than those from a Epson V700. I have tested both of these.
I can also make a copy of the Polaroid Dust and Scratch software for the buyer.

It is a big heavy scanner, comes in a box which it will be shipped in, insured.
I usually quote the Paypal fee and shipping separately, but am including it here as a trial for buyers in CONUS. I will need to work out shipping costs with those in other parts of the World.

Will only take item back, and refund price (-$50 shipping) if description seriously different from the item.

I have bought and sold plenty (too much ??) here and on RFF, and on EBay as Kerichokid.

Last edited: