The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D700, Nikon 85mm 1.4

S

shutterbugh

Just switched to canon....so must sell my nikon gear. I got the camera last year from Adorama..cosmetically its a 9.5/10 (has a little mark on the bottom...tried to screw it on the tripod once :) anyway..the shutter count is 28,865 as of today. Always had the screen protector on..the screen is spotless!
Comes with the box and everything it came with.. i am also including an extra nikon battery with it.
Asking $2000 net to me, shipping included. Paypal preferred. Local southwest Virginia sale welcome :)

Also up for sale is Nikon 85mm 1.4 (box+hood) - mint, asking $870 - net to me. Since i recently got it a few weeks ago..its hardly used.

S

shutterbugh

Re: FS: Nikon D700, Nikon 85mm 1.4

*bump* for some great nikon gear! hope it finds a good home :)

S

shutterbugh

all pms replied to, lens and camera body still available... please dont hesitate to make me an offer!

cheers!

S

shutterbugh

fyi all prices include shipping :) i can do paypal e-check, gift or split the fees...

S

shutterbugh

*Bump* with $1900 (shipped) on the camera and $850 (shipped) for the lens!

thanks!

S

shutterbugh

sorry about the late reply guys, but both the camera and the lens have been sold.
thank you for your interest! :)

cheers