The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander 50mm Nokton f/1.1 - Leica M mount

seattlesteve

I'm just picked up a 35mm Summilux and need to raise some funds, so I'm cutting back on some lenses.

For sale is a beautiful copy of the Voigtlander 50mm Nokton f/1.1 lens in Leica M mount. I've used it with both the M8 and M9 with excellent results especially when you think about the alternative being the $10k Noctilux. It is only 7 month old and looks like new with two exceptions. The lens cap has some scuffs on it and there is a speck of dust internally that is utterly insignificant. I tried to get a photo of it, please see below, without success. The dust has absolutely no effect on photographs, I just wanted to be fully upfront with perspective buyers.

*If you are a Sony NEX user I'll include a Leica to NEX adapter ring for free.

*If you are an M8 shooter I'll throw in a B+W 58mm UV/IR filter for free.

I've hand coded this using the MatchTechnical 6-Bit coding kit. It's coded as 50mm Noctilux.

Here's one of several attempts at showing the internal dust speck.

The small blue dot below the 2010 is not a dust speck, it's in the fibers of the paper.

Sample 1 - The lowlight ability of this lens is outstanding.

Sample 2 - Here's a sight you don't see every day.

$800 including all Paypal fees and FedEx International Priority shipping with tracking.

My wife and I spend most of the year working out of Taipei, so this item will be shipped from here. I always ship via FedEx Int. Priority mail with tracking. I've dealt with several FMrs in the past and they usually receive their shipment with 2-3 days.

**Please refer to my feedback on FM (user: seattlesteve) or that oversized auction site (user: miatatime) I have a flawless recored on both sites, but haven't sold anything here on GetDPI...yet. :angel:

Thanks,
Steve
stevenjcollins at me dot com

P

pixelsrzen

Re: FS: Voigtlander 50mm Nokton f/1.1 - Leica M mount

Email sent. :)

Q

quickfox21

Hi Steve,

I hope you sell this quickly and are enjoying the M9.

I saw these lens when Steve brought it too a seminar and he's a great guy. Buy with confidence!!!

Nice to see you in this forum...Take care :)

Derek

seattlesteve

Hi Steve,

I hope you sell this quickly and are enjoying the M9.

I saw these lens when Steve brought it too a seminar and he's a great guy. Buy with confidence!!!

Nice to see you in this forum...Take care :)

Derek
Hey Derek,

Thanks for the kind words.

Good to see you here too. Yes, I'm definitely enjoying every minute with the M9. I sold this lens to re-align my kit: 35mm Summilux, 50mm Summicron and 75mm Summarit.

Will you be in HKG for the Sevens?