The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Toyo Bino Reflex Viewer, Leica Motor-M

kzphoto

Looking to sell a few un-used items (or trade for Ricoh GXR / Leica M gear)

Toyo Bino Reflex viewer to fit any of the large format cameras that use the TOYO standard rear mount. Has light use around edges and some wear on the corners. The unit is a little dusty from lack of use. It comes with the box.

These sell new at B&H for $775, and around $500 on eBay. I'm asking $250 shipped in the US, or your best offer. Pictures are here:

Leica Motor-M:

Has seen use on an M6TTL and M7 with no hiccups or hitches. There's a small ding near the battery door which is purely cosmetic and affects the operation of the Motor-M in no way. I bought this used for $325 but the current going rate on these guys has dropped a bit. I'm asking $225 shipped in the US or your best offer for the Motor M.

If you need more photos of anything, just ask! I have feedback on eBay as 'xbleh' on RFF as 'kzphoto' and I've bought and sold a few items here.