The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bags for sale

apicius9

I have some bags for sale, thanks for checking:

Tenba messenger small, olive green, Very lightly used but very good condition. Price new is a little over $100 + S&H. I really like the bag but it is a little bit too big for me. Oh, and olive is just not my color... This is the stock photo but I can take a snapshot of mine if you need one. Selling for $75 shipped in the US.

Tenba - Messenger: Small Photo/Laptop Bag

511 Push, black, never used, still has tags on it. Comfortable to wear, scares off evildoers because they think you carry a gun ;) Just a bit smaller than I expected, about the same room as the Domke Fx5b, perfect for someone active with a smaller m4/3. Price new $50 + S&H, selling for $45 shipped in the US.

PUSH

Kiesel VR400 backpack, new, never used. Is hydration ready if you want to take your camera gear to a desert :smile: Bought it for storage but then bought too many lenses and ended up using a closet... I have not put them through any tests, but these bags seem really well made, i don't see any obvious quality difference to Lowepro or some of the other usual suspects. Sale price new $69 +S&H, selling for $45 shipped in the US.

KIESELBAGS.COM - VR400 Backpack/Hydration Ready Camera Bag : [ Black ]

Kiesel TZ500 professional, brand new, never used. Again, quality from all I can tell looks better than the prices lets you expect. Sale price new $59 +S&H, selling for $40 shipped in the US.

KIESELBAGS.COM - TZ500 Professional Style Camera Bag : [ Black ]

Domke F2, sand. I used this once for a short trip and once or twice to carry lenses to a friend's house, other than that only for storage, it's in excellent condition. Here the stock picture, but I can take one tomorrow if needed. Asking $95 shipped in the US for this one.

http://www.tiffen.com/displayproduct.html?tablename=domke&itemnum=700-02s

I am interested in a Tenba messenger bag mini (black or blue) if anybody has one for trade.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

The Push and the two Kiesel bags are sold locally. The Tenba messenger and the F2 are still available.

Stefan

apicius9

The F2 is now also pending.

I am withdrawing the Tenba for now, have to keep one larger bag around for now...

I am still interested in a Tenba mini in good shape (pref. blue or black) in case anybody wants to sell one. If not, I'll order one later this week.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

Sorry about going back and forth with this, but: The F2, the Push, and the Kiesel bag are sold. The Kiesel backpack and the Tenba messenger are still available, trying to sell the Tenba after all.

Stefan