The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Imacon Flextight 646

rga

I bought this unit used in July 2009. It was delivered directly from Hasselblad refurbished to specs and has been used for less than 100 scans. Comes with manuals, film holders (including 6x6 holder which I bought separately), original FlexColor CD and case, and scanner cover. Film holders include part numbers:

50200402 - 4"x5"/94x119
50200404 - 57x57x2
50200401 - 35x24 / 24x35
50200415 - 57x182
50200405 - 57x90 (one side of rubber seems curved; I've never used this holder)

Unit has built in (not added on) firewire connection. Works under Mac OSX 6.6. *Works perfectly, no problems.* Some cosmetic nicks on outside, but this was from previous owner and before Hasselblad service.

I would prefer local pickup, as I have the original Hasselblad shipping carton and it's rather large. If shipping required, buyer pays all freight and insurance. If PayPal, buyer pays additional 3% PayPal fee.

Price is $6,250.
Thanks,
Bob

mikel

I wish I was ready to buy this!

Good luck with the sale Bob, and count me in as a reference if anyone needs one.

rga

Thanks Mike. Let me know if you're ever down this way again. If you're not doing anything on Friday April 1, I'm having a reception at the Gallery House on California Avenue from 6-8. Nice dinner places around there too if you and yours want to make an evening of it. Info is on the home page of my website.
Whether or not I hope to see you soon,
Bob

rga

OK. Based on the tepid response, I'm going to lower the price to $5,500. All other aspects of the offer need to be the same (buyer pays shipping and insurance and 3% PayPal fee if paid that way).

Hopefully this puts this outstanding scanner in the ballpark for someone.
Thanks,
Bob

charlesphoto

Fantastic scanner - I should know as I have one:)

I reproduced my last powerHouse monograph entirely with mine, and have images scanned from it printed in books and magazines all over the world, as well as printed images up to 44X66 from 35mm scans.

Good deal as it has so low miles....Hasselblad suggests a tune up every 4000 scans or so.

fotophil

I am interested in your scanner if it is still available. I live in Pacifica so I would pick -up.

Please advise

Phil Lindsay