The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Noctilux F1

edmund

SOLD: Noctilux F1

Hi Everyone -

Very reluctantly, my beloved Noctilux F1 (Serial: 398xxxx) is up for sale. The E60 version with slide out hood. It has minimal signs of use, and is calibrated at F1 by DAG just a few months ago! The glass is perfect.

I am selling for a few reasons: I finally bought an M9 :), I rarely used the lens, and Id like to use the funds for some other lenses.

Initially, I shot about 300 photos with it at a wedding, then immediately sent it to DAG (due to back focusing) for calibration and, sadly, it has been sitting on my desk since.

It comes with original box and accessories (caps, leather pouch, etc..).

Im asking $6200 net + $60 for the UV/IR if needed.

The real beauty of this lens is that it was recently calibrated by DAG - a must when shooting at F1.

Id also be willing to trade (+cash) for a black summilux (35mm or 50mm), or possibly a cron.

Photos here (pardon my "studio"-- a pillow cover and 2 lamps): Noctilux Photos

Thanks for looking! Feel free to PM me with any questions/comments.

Item SOLD - thank you!

Last edited: