The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: $625 BINB! Panasonic GF2 w/ 14mm f/2.5 4/3 lens kit! BLACK

K

kkn89

FS: ($625) Panasonic Black GF2 14mm f/2.5g Micro Four-Thirds Lens!

Hey guys, I purchased a Black Panasonic GF2 on impulse and didn't realize that it is a bit bigger then I wanted it to be. Looking to sell it soon so I can get a normal size camera, maybe a Canon S95 or Ricoh Digital III. (Recommendations?)

The Panasonic GF2 is pretty much brand new, comes with the 14mm f/2.5 kit lens. I put on the lens, my SD card, snapped a few shots and boxed it up. If there's a way to find the shutter count for this puppy, it's going to be less then 10.

I am looking to sell the kit for $625. (+3% or gifted)

Listing will include an unopened 2pack screen protector from Amazon ($15 value)
http://www.amazon.com/Lexerd-Panaso...387M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1299688874&sr=8-5

Feedback: sold a few on FredMiranda and a bunch of things on POTN.

Here's some pics:

Last edited:

ecsh

Since this is your first post, a pic of the item for sale would probably help some.
Joe