The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Rolleifelx 2.8E TLR $850 Shipped

Sharokin

I broke down and finally purchased a Hasselblad H4D system so now most of my toys have to go.

Selling an excellent condition Rollei 2.8E with a Schneider Xenotar 80 F/2.8 lens.
The camera was CLA'd recently at Walter's Camera and works flawlessly including the built in meter.

Comes with everything you see (weathered leather bag included) plus I will include 25 rolls of Fuji Provia/Astia out of date, but refrigerated and perfectly fine 120 chrome film.

Price is $850 shipped and Paypal'd anywhere in the lower (USA) 48 states.

apsheng

Re: Rolleifelx 2.8E TLR $850 Shipped

Beautiful camera and a great price. An example of German precision engineering besides Leica. I have a 2.8F Planar that I occasionally thought about parting with but never could muster the determination.

Good luck,
Alan

Sharokin

Guys I'm confused and overwhelmed in the amount of emails, 18 total. I'm gonna sleep on this and go through all the emails tomorrow.

Thanks!

Sharokin

Camera is sold.
Sorry for not responding to all the 20+ emails. I had no idea this camera would be such a hit.

Thanks again.