The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: D700(500 clicks), 135 f2 DC

Jonathan

I have Nikon items for sale to lighten the load and raise some dough. I have not had a chance to get photos taken. If interested, let me know if you need photos. All items like new.

Nikon D700 with about 500 clicks(yep only 500) I bought it new from Amazon in January. Receipt in the box. The camera and battery were all that were removed from the box. I used another charger. Everything as new. Manuals, etc are all unopened.$2150 shipped. Extra battery included. I'm only selling because I bought a D3s.

Nikon 135 f2 DC Lens is in perfect shape with no marks or blemishes. Extremely sharp. $1100 shipped. Email for photos of and with this lens. It's a beauty.

Payment via echeck, regular Paypal(+3%) or Postal m/o also welcome. Please check my feedback and PM with any questions.

More items to follow in a day or two............Thanks for looking!

I have 274+ feedbacks on Fred Miranda, a bunch on Nikonians and Nikon Cafe(51 plus).

Jonathan

Last edited: