The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron Leica m39 screw mount

Millsart

I've got a LNIB Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron lens in the Leica m39 screw mount. Comes with box, docs, and caps

Lens is pristine and its one of the best 35mm options out there. This lens blows the 35mm f1.4 away. No focus shifts, no coma, and razor sharp

Check out Reid Reviews comparisons with this lens in the 35mm test or also against the 40 1.4 and its just a night and day difference in performance, not only in the corners but even in the centr.

Sean says this would be his pick of lens short of a Leica 35 Lux, and if you don't want to spend $3000, this Ultron can't be beat, and thats his words, not mine, though of course I totally agree.

$500 shipped

Millsart

Re: FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron Leica m39 screw mount

Lens has been sold

ns2397, I think its www.reidreviews.com Its a subscription site but well worth the yearly fee has Sean test about every M mount lens out there, including VC and Zeiss glass and has some great comparisons at all f-stops, corners, color cast test etc