The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CF-39 Digital Back

MP7

I am selling my like new Hasselblad CF-39 Digital Back. This back can be mounted to almost any medium format camera via adapter interphase plate. I have the Hasselblad V plate. The price is $9950.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Always possible. I recently bought a Rolleiflex here based on an ad that had been posted about a year before I first saw it myself. Never hurts to ask. ;)
You are Correct.

Son is one of the best ... I have sold and bought from him multiple times.

Always watch his list as everything is immaculate.

Best of luck.

Bob

rollsman44

Son is a Honest and Super guy. His equipment is used Very little. I made a purchase from him. RELIABLE. Vetteman

robmac

Doesn't get any better than Son gear - and his packaging has to be experienced (have a box cutter handy).

MP7

hi and thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks I really appreciate your kindness. I still own digital back and it can fit all type of cameras. Currently I have it on the Contax 645 body but can switch it to Rollei 6008 and others.