The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-asph Black Paint

dannh

Great condition Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-asph Black Paint "Millennium Edition" lens. The glass is perfect, the only thing making it not "like new" is a small scratch near the focus distance markers as noted in the picture below, as well as a couple of very very minor wear marks. The picture points them out - I want to accurately represent the condition of the lens, but I'd say you won't notice these blemishes unless you're really looking. The lens paints beautifully and sharp, many of my favorite shots are from this lens.

Highlights:
- Black paint "Millennium Edition", somewhat hard to find
- 6-bit coded by Leica (will send receipt with lens)
- Recent CLA (clean/lube/adjust) by Don Goldberg (DAG) in August 2010, smooth as butter
- Includes original box, Leica leather pouch and both caps

$2750 includes paypal fees and standard shipping. I'm flexible if you prefer to use paypal gift option or faster/slower shipping. Paypal only sale, for US residents. Lens will ship from California.

In this picture you can see the blemishes mentioned above

Front view, notice fairly high serial number for this lens

With built in lens hood extended

Rear view showing 6 bit coding

Box and pouch

Please PM me with questions.

dannh

Re: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-asph Black Paint

Lens is SOLD, thanks everyone for the interest.