The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOR SALE : Phase One AF + 80 and 150 mamiya lenses

Karlo

For your consideration i offer you :
(yes this is the camera kit i just got a month or so ago... financial hardship is making me sell of most of my gear)

Phase One AF body likenew/refurb
Mamiya 80 - for AFD/phase one lens new
Mamiya 150 - for AFD/phase one lens used 7/10

Camera has 6months warranty 80 has full warranty and 150 has 6 months. Full box, papers and a film magazine included !

Shipping via FedEx intl. Priority asking price 1600$ or best offer.

I will post pictures if requested and for any more information please feel free to contact me!

Thanks !

PICTURES :

http://shadowgrapher.com/phaseone/

Karlo

I would be selling it as a kit only. If the deal im currently talking about fails through i would be willing to break up the kit. Then 800$ + shipping for the body.

Best Regards

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Karlo, can you send me images of the body and lenses to my email; even with a very fast connection, your URLs load too slowly. Cheers, kl

S

sarangiman

Is the kit still available & if so could you please post some pictures (your link isn't working).

Also, I take it the 150mm is the f/3.5 one?