The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: H4D-60 Like New (re-post)

tbullock

I recently acquired a Hasselblad H4D-60 through the upgrade program, and though I absolutely love the camera, I am opting to stick with my Leica S2. After having the Hassy on order for a year, I finally got the call, took delivery, and shot 50 frames on a tripod in my home to do a comparison against my Leica. The decision to sell it certainly isn't based on image quality, as it clearly renders more detail than the S2. It's an absolutely like-new camera in perfect working order, delivered to me the week of Feb 7. If I could afford to keep it I would, but it needs to go.

The warranty card is blank, but you would almost certainly need to purchase one directly from Hasselblad separately, for $1500ish, if you think you need it. I'd expect first-year issues to be nonexistent however.

Included are the full contents of the retail box, plus a used but fully-functional 80mm from my previous H3D, a cable release and spare battery. I would prefer to deliver the camera in person but am willing to work with you!

Asking $26,500 firm plus actual shipping/delivery costs with insurance (if applicable)