The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Plaubel Makina 67 for FF DSLR

chaser

(TRADED) Plaubel Makina 67. This is an excellent camera. With no major scratches or dents. Some light rub marks on the body and a few tiny specks of dust in the lens are all there is to note. I love this camera and it is probably the nicest camera I have ever had. Perhaps too nice for me and I would like to trade for something that I wouldn't mind throwing in a bag and beating up. Focus is smooth and accurate. Shutter is as well. Light meter is on and accurate. Film advance is smooth and accurate. I just had this serviced locally and had a brand new bellows put in because the last set was starting to get pinholes. I had everything checked serviced and adjusted. Comes with a protective filter and original lens cap.

I would ideally like to trade this for a full frame DSLR like:
Sony A900 -A850, Nikon D700, or 5dMKII
Otherwise I would be interested in a Leica M8 or an M9 (come on you know you are sick of that dull old FF Leica anyway right?) I may be interested in something else, I just never know until I hear of it. Depending on the deal I can throw a few bucks in as well.

I will offer it to trade a few days then list it for sale if I don't get a trade.

I have good feedback here, at rangefinderforum and Fredmiranda all under the user name chaser, and at ebay as jomamased

I offer a 72 hour inspection period to test the camera. I have tried to describe the condition accurately and will not be responsible for any repairs due to the mechanical nature of the item.

Last edited: