The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hassie SWC/M, Rolleiflex 2.8f, Leica M6

cep

Due to recent MF Digital purchases, I have decided to sell most of my film cameras. Here is a first selection (Hasselblad & Linhof Technika kit will be put up for sale in the next few days)

Superb late model (newer type finder) black SWC/M with CF lens with front and rear caps and original Hasselblad webbing strap. The camera is in good cosmetic condition (light traces of use), the glass is impeccable, shutter is working fine and focus is smooth. Will be shipped in original box. Accessories available: film back, rear focus screen and chimney finder, filters, compendium hood.

Price without accessories: 1750 euros.

Gorgeous Rolleiflex 2.8f with impeccable Carl Zeiss Planar in good cosmetic (light traces of wear) condition. All controls work smoothly. Original leather case (clear traces of wear) and hinged lens cap. Lots of accessories available (lens hood, filters, etc.).

Price without accessories: 1350 euros.

Black Leica M6 Classic (manufactured in 1996, one of the last ones made before the TTL version) with original strap, body cap, Leica black leather ever ready case and original packaging. Fully functional, light traces of use. 900 euros. Several lenses available.

I joined this forum recently but have lots of positive feedback on e-bay. I have pics available of all the equipment listed, PM me if interested.

I am based in Belgium and prefer to ship to countries in the European Union for practical reasons. Payment by bank transfer preferred, Paypal negotiable.

Charles

cep

Here are some pics of the Rollei. Lots of interest, but no offers yet!:confused:
Last chance to grab this beauty before I change my mind...

cep

Here are pics of the SWC/M. I forgot to dust it before taking the pics :(

The film back is not included in the price.

cep

The Hassie SWC/M and M6 are currently reserved (sale pending), the (gorgeous) Rolleiflex 2.8F is still available!

cep

The SWC/M and M6 (including lenses) are now sold.

I will be putting a Linhof Master Technika with 210mm, 150mm, 90mm and 58mm XL lenses up for sale in the next few days as well as some Mamiya AF lenses (105-210 & 150 3.5) and a Hasselblad V kit.

I have lots of accessories for all these kits.

The Rolleiflex is still up for sale...

N

nycstreetshooter

If the Rolleiflex 2.8F is still up for sale, are there more pictures and a better description?
How is the glass on the lenses: clear, no scratch, no haze, no fungus? How's the film transport, flash sync and most importantly the meter. Not interested in investing that much in a camera just to spend more to get it working properly. Please advise, is this a shooter with great cosmetics or a paper weight? Appreciate your time and candor. Cheers, A

cep

The Rolleiflex is fully functional, the lens is perfect, clean and fungus-free. All speeds seem to be working fine, mechanically the camera is "rollei-smooth".