The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Ricoh GXR body & A12 28/2.5 APS-C Module

leicashot

Here is what I'd call a mint camera. My meaning of mint is 'not' like new, but in almost new condition. Meaning it looks new, but on very close inspection, you can see very very minor signs of the camera being used.

Charger has some very very fine rub marks on it from rubbing inside my bag. The glass is perfect and has had the UV filter (provided) on it from day one. Also the LCD has had a protector (provided) on it from day one too. On the camera and module there are no scratches anywhere, never been bumped/dropped or knocked. I barely even breathed on it ;)

It comes in perfect working condition and 'looks' like new/mint. The module was from Amazon and the lens from Adorama. They are both still under warranty, being only 3 months old and barely used. Only taken 748 frames!

Comes with everything in the box as it came new.

Selling only to fund more lighting equipment.

On top of the regular I'm including the LH-1 lens hood, brand new leather strap and UV filter.

Price is $850 shipped USPS Priority INSURED and paypaled to your door (US only). I will only sell overseas if you can provide adequate references and feedback.

Also selling a Zeiss 25/28 optical viewfinder bought at the same time and in the same condition.

Price $350 shipped and paypaled to your door. Preference will be given to the GXR buyer so you'll have to wait for the GXR to sell before the viewfinder becomes available separately.

I have had many transactions here and on the RFF forum and ebay, under the same user name. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Here is a link to some full rez images I took with this camera. It compares nicely to the Leica M9, so prepare to be impressed!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52028515@N05/

Last edited:

leicashot

Re: FS: Ricoh GXR body & A12 28/2.5 APS-C Module

This camera has sold, left my possession, I no longer have it at all, and will never have one for sale again. Please stop emailing me. Mods please delete this thread, please

Emails and PM's for sale of this item will be ignored