The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 50mm Summicron M - Late 6 Bit Version

stephengilbert

As new latest version #11826 50/2 Summicron M, 6 bit, caps, leather pouch, box, etc. S/N 39918xx. This lens was rarely used and is in perfect condition. I just find it the wrong length for an M8. The lens is black.

The only nit is that I wrote "50" on the silver circle on the bottom of the leather pouch. It was written in ink, and can probably be removed with alcohol if you're really crazy. :)

$1600 delivered to CONUS, with Leica UV/IR filter. Split Paypal if used.

Last edited:
Re: Leica 50mm Summicron M - Late 6 Bit Version

I just bought a Leica VF Mag from Steve. He is very friendly and easy to work with.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

The only nit is that I wrote "50" on the silver circle on the bottom of the leather pouch. It was written in ink, and can probably be removed with alcohol if you're really crazy. :)
The irony of course is that this is what that silver circle is actually for! :p

GLWS!

edmund

And it doesnt look like the one on ebay was 6-bit coded! I would have jumped at your offer had I not just bought a few other lenses!

Good luck with the sale!

C

Christopher L

PM sent.

stephengilbert

Christopher,

I didn't receive your PM. You can try again, or email me at sgilbert at surfcity dot net.

Thanks, Steve