The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 500mm F4 AiP lens - $2150

R

rdcny

Nikkor 500mm F4 AiP lens - serviced by Nikon (Melville, Long Island, NY) several months ago - one part was replaced and the lens was given a complete check-up and left the shop meeting Nikon's standards (paperwork that details this is available for viewing). We would grade the lens' body as overall mint-minus shape. Lens was purchased in 2001 by us (Deborah Allen and me).

Glass has six small rub marks that are only visible when holding the front element at a certain angle. I just discovered these while making a few photographs of the lens to send to interested buyers. Otherwise, the f-stop clicks are snappy; perhaps 1-2 tiny dust specks within the glass - the dust and rub marks do not affect image quality at all. Email for more photos - the lens works as it should and the only negatives I can see are these few tiny marks...not significant in photo-making.

$2150 net to us. You pay shipping and Paypal fees. Comes with original hard traveling case, drop in filter, etc. Everything that Nikon provided with this lens...Plus a Kirk plate.

Look up feedback for me:

The Big Auction site: NYCfalcon

Fred Miranda (FM) forums: rdcny

Nikongear.com: rdcny

We are willing to sell to buyers in certain countries in Europe and Asia but you pay all fees (postage/paypal) and assume all risks (customs etc.). For folks from certain countries we may require a bank-to-bank (wire) transfer of funds.
----------------------

Robert DeCandido PhD
NYC - [email protected]

FM Forums: rdcny
Big Auction Site: NYCfalcon
NikonGear.com - rdcny