The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD 28/3.5 (w/Leitz adapter); CV 28mm viewfinder

Rafael

I have several items for sale. The prices are in Canadian dollars and include both shipping and paypal fees.

1) Voigtlander 28/3.5 Color-Skopar with Leitz 28/90 adapter:
$400 pp and shipped to Canada/$410 pp and shipped to USA

Optically and mechanically, the lens is in excellent condition. There is some brassing in the “teeth” of the aperture ring and around the edges of the lens hood. The word “Voigtlander” is partially rubbed off on the lens cap. I will include a Leitz 28/90 adapter and M-mount rear cap in the sale. The lens will ship in its original box and packaging.

2) Voigtlander 28mm metal finder:
$125 pp and shipped in Canada/$130 pp and shipped to USA

This is the new style metal finder. It is in excellent condition and comes with the little pouch. I do not have the original box for this item. But, rest assured, that I will pack it very carefully.

I will sell items to the first person to send me a PM stating a firm commitment to buy, e.g. "I'll take it".

All prices are in Canadian dollars and include shipping and paypal fees.

I have bought and sold a few items on this forum. I have also conducted quite a few transactions on RFF (Rafael), on FM (MarcHa), on Pnet (Marc H), and on e*ay under the name bcmaya (100% feedback on >100 transactions).

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.

Rafael

Re: CV 28/3.5 (w/Leitz adapter); CV 28mm viewfinder

Forgot to mention in the ad that the CV 28/3.5 is black.

I have been asked about the Canadian dollar prices. The Canadian and American dollars are close to par right now. The conversion to Canadian dollars can be easily performed through paypal.