The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Chrome MP and Leica 35 cron version 4

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FS Leica chrome MP in excellent condition. Includes box, manual, strap, front cap, chrome softie. $2500.

FS Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron German version 4 in beautiful condition. This purchase includes end caps. I did not get a box, hood, or pouch when I purchased this from National camera. I am including a generic vented hood made for the summicron. $1500.

I will accept money order or paypal echeck (add 3% for regular paypal.) Buyer pays actual shipping.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS Chrome MP and Leica 35 cron version 4

Oh man --- what a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!

David K

Workshop Member

Gorgeous camera and beautiful product shots Cindy.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Thanks, Jack and David. It is really an amazing camera.
If anyone would like to see more views of the camera or lens, I can send you a link.

PeterA

Cindy - I will buy the MP if you don't mind shipping to Australia.(You dont have a nice Luigi case to sell as well?) -:)

Pete

robmac

Nice kit. Every time I look at or handle an M lens I can't be but amazed how tiny they are - and how in terms of $$/ounce they probably beat top of the line caviar ;>

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Peter,
I have this nice Mr. Zhou case and Luigi strap available. I sent you a PM.

The version IV 35 summicron is still available.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

The MP is spoken for.

Bokeh King 35 summicron v4 still available.

drazin

i have this lens as well and its quite possibly my favorite of all time.

David K

Workshop Member

Heck of a price for one of the best 35mm lenses that Leica has made... Congrats to the lucky buyer of that beautiful MP as well.

woodyspedden

cindy

Was the Chrome MP ever sold? Your thread said "it was spoken for" but never indicated as sold. If it is still available I am looking for one and would buy yours.

Let me know

Woody

PeterA

Woody - I bought it, and together with your XPan system - is part of my 3 body 5 lens travel pack system ( MP/M8/21/35 and Xpan with 30/45/90) all fit conveniently into a small bag with lots of real world firepower.

These are the only 35mm cameras I need or want.