The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4-P body

photohc

Leica M4-P film body, original unused strap, original packaging and paperwork (no manual, pdf file is available). Asking $935 paypal and shipped (CONUS). In excellent condition, I acquired it last year and I am not the first owner. Whoever owned it before, may have not used it before as it did not appear to have had film run through it. I have since used it and all operate as expected. All shutter speeds are accurate. The view finder is crystal clear. I have tried to show the exact condition of the body with the photos. I highlighted two areas, the top of the exposure indicator has some slight wear to the paint and the bottom edge of vulcanite has a thin chip off the bottom edge near the hinge of the bottom cover. Other than that, it is in very clean, blemish free condition. I have sold items here before and have a 100% (122) ebay rating as "photohc".

Last edited: