The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Alpa Max, Lenses and Accessories

C

cdavis32

I am selling all my Alpa stuff - although I love shooting with it, I realized I haven't been using it enough to justify keeping it. The following stuff is for sale... All in good to mint condition. I'd be happy to send pictures, or show anything in NYC. If you want the entire lot let me know and we can discuss price($12,500 seems fair). If you buy the it all together, I'll include a new shim kit. I'd consider trades for 5d mkII or Canon 24mm T/S(new version). Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Alpa Max camera w/ soft touch grips, stitching adaptor, alpa tool, neoprene case, and two sync cords - $5500

Alpa H1A back adaptor(no shim kit included) - $700

Schneider 35mm XL(w/ alpa shutter release) - $3600

Schneider 60mm L(w/ alpa shutter release) - $1700

Alpa viewfinder w/ 35mm mask - $1000

Alpa complete groundglass set(new PGS glass w/ 36x48mm and 37x49mm masks) - $600

Back cap(special deep version) - $50

*I'll also be listing my Aptus 22 back and an H1 soon... Selling because I'm going back to film.

C

cdavis32

At this point, I've had a change of heart about breaking it up. If you want the entire thing, we can talk, or I'm willing to sell the viewfinder and the 60mm lens separately.