The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8E3 Planar, Rollei 35SE, Contax T2

S

shyoon

Rolleiflex 2.8E3 Planar. Camera is in a good, but well used, condition. Mechanically, it’s in great condition. Shutter speeds are accurate with a recent shutter overhaul by Krimar Photo. There is a slight problem with the shutter and aperture dials coupling at random times - it’s not a massive issue, however, it is still within Krimar’s 6 month warranty period. Some slight coating wear and specks of dust on the taking lens, but has no effect on photos, apart from a slight propensity to flare. No fungus, scratches or any oil on the aperture blades.

Included with the camera are a very well used Rollei metal hood, Rolleinar 1 + 2 and a re-leathered camera strap with the alligator clips.

Asking US$950 which includes all fees and shipping worldwide.

Rollei 35SE w/ Sonnar lens. Camera is in an excellent condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. Shutter speeds are accurate and the light meter is still fully functional and accurate. Lens is very clean, with no coating wear, scratches or fungus to speak of. Lens is also free of any oil on the aperture blades.

Included with the camera is a wrist strap, rubber lens hood, lens cap and a copy of the manual.

Asking US$180 which includes all fees and shipping worldwide.

Contax T2. Camera is in a good cosmetic condition. Few scratches and rub marks here and there, but otherwise incredibly clean. Mechanically it’s in a great condition. Focus is quick and accurate and meter is functional and spot on even in tricky conditions. Glass is clean with no fungus, scratches or haze. The only problem being the framelines within the viewfinder. They are erratic - sometimes they show and sometimes they’re in a wrong position, but all other viewfinder displays (focus, shutter speed) are working.

Included with the camera is a wrist strap.

Asking US$220, which includes all fees and shipping worldwide.

I've not sold anything on getDPI before, but I have bought several items, along with several items bought and sold on both RFF, photo.net and eBay with no problems.

If you have any questions or problems, please PM me. Thanks.

A

abowlomo

Hello~ I would like to buy rolleiflex 2.8E3 set, but how is the payment method?

S

shyoon

Rolleiflex is currently on hold. Everything else is still available.

S

shyoon

Rolleiflex and T2 is available. Rollei 35SE is sold pending payment.

S

shyoon

*Bump*

T2 is sold pending payment, Rolleiflex still available.

S

shyoon

*bump*

Rolleiflex price reduced to US$900. Looking to sell ASAP.

S

shyoon

*bump*

T2 is sold, Rolleiflex is US$850, including all fees and shipping worldwide.