The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: D300 and lenses

Terry

Making room for a D700!

D300
Perfect condition lightly used D300 with unfilled warranty cards. Box and all contents intact $1350.

Nikon 16-85 VRII lens
Like new in box very light use with unfilled warranty cards. $475 New price at B&H $589. Very sharp nice lens. Used it for some great shots in Carmel.

Nikon 18-200 VRII lens
Like new in box very light use with unfilled warranty cards. $400. New price at B&H $680

This is a great price if you look at B&H D300/18-200 kit is currently $2295 vs. $1750 right here.

I will post photos if they are wanted.
Buyer pays PayPal I will ship and insure in US.

D

dlew308

Re: FS: D300 and lenses

Wow what a deal on the 18-200...too bad my friend just left for Yellowstone.

Terry

I got it for a good price with Nikon's spring promotion and want to pass along the savings to a fellow forum member.

Terry

Consider it all sold. Just waiting for Paypal on the D300 but have about 3 other backup people in line.