The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Thumbs Up CSEP-1 w/shoe in Black

Millsart

Bought this last month for my black M8.2 which has since been sold and replaced with a steel gray M9.

Item is like new, comes with box and little allen wrench, most importantly, its got the coldshoe on it so you can use an external viewfinder without having to take it on/off all the time.

These are expensive little things but worth their weight in gold. They totally revolutionize the handling of your M8/9, making it so much more secure and also stable in hand. I really find I can shoot at a slower shutter speed with the Thumbs Up on.

I'll post pics this evening

$125 shipped

Millsart

Here are a couple of pics (excuse the little of dust please, should of used the rocket blower before snapping it with the flash)