The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9T

MP7

This is my most regrettable sale along with the MP in Hamertone. For sale is my Leica M9T kit with the latest 35mm Lux ASPH. My price net to me $30000.

sidmuer

I was wondering what happened to your Noctilux FS thread?
Guy says he doesn't know you, and Cindy locked the thread.
What gives?

MP7

Sidmuer,
It was all the misunderstanding. Read the thread again to see the drama that was created. Cindy only locked it because she felt the sale was on pending so she did not want to see drama that is not necessary. This is what makes a great moderator by the way. Wait until I find the picture I took of Guy and Steve at our semi-annual lunch with my Leica S2 system to prove our friendship. There is drama and irony in that too. LOL
thanks

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Yes, I recognized my old friend and sent him an email. Guy wanted the id verified. When MP7 wrote back to me via PM, Guy unlocked. I was having trouble deleting the innuendo faster than it was being posted, so locking was my option.

sidmuer

lol. No problems.
A couple people came in to vouch for your quality anyways.
Good luck with such great gear!

ohdannyboy

So no one has clarified who this person is. Are they legit or not?

MP7, can you post pics of the camera? Did you take any pictures with the camera? If so, how many actuations? Any scratches or dings? What # did you get (# out of 500)?

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I do know who this person is, but he would prefer to remain as just MP7. If you are seriously interested in any of his gear, contact him via PM with your questions and concerns. You can ask the questions that we all should ask when we are buying gear over the internet. MP7 has stated in another thread that he will post photos over the weekend, if they are requested.

MP7

Thanks Cindy! I will post some images up over the weekend but if my other items are sold I will pull this sale off and keep it for the collection.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
So no one has clarified who this person is. Are they legit or not?
Most assuredly so...I sold a lens to him previously...a very smooth transaction and all of his gear transactions over the years have been perfect to my knowledge.

With this level of equipment - keeping a low profile is completely understandable.

Bob

MP7

Dr. Bob,
I may be interested in trying out the Sony camera you are selling. If the Hasselblad multishot back is sold I could use the fund to support the Sony system and the lens I really want to try out is the 135mm F1.8. I would be interested in this combo.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
MP7,

That combination rates up with the best for portraits...I had the 85 as it allowed a little more distance and it was wonderful.

My only reservation with the Sony is the lack of new ZA lenses...

If it does not sell let me know and I will send it to you to try. All of my lenses are gone so you would need to procure a 135 to trial.

Bob