The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica Noctilux Best Copy

MP7

This lens is very special and I am selling it right here only to the member of this forum and the FM forums. I will only list it here since Guy Mancuso is a good friend of mine. I have tested a few Leica Noctilux including the 0.95 copies. Not all the Leica Noctilux F1 is sharp wide open. The Noctilux F1 I am selling is the sharpest F1 among the other Noctilux that I have used. This lens does not have The 6 bit coding but the cost of putting one in is not expensive. However, i do not want to change the mount on a perfect copy. My price net is $6200.

zombii

Re: FS: Leica Noctilux Best Copy

Too bad you didn't put it up a couple of days ago. I had a WTB ad up and I bought another one. I would have paid that price too.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I'm at a loss as if I know you. I do not recognize your handle. My apologies but can you enlighten me. I honestly will not put my stamp of approval on sales as it makes me liable. Hope you understand, I simple can't verify anything related to the product.

AGeoJO

Interesting.... I am not saying one way or the other besides just that...interesting.

uhoh7

I saw the same sort of insinutations against a guy over at FM that went on and on. Turned out he was totally legit.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

His name is Aboud Dweck and he is a pro with quite a bit of stuff around, and no inflamed customers that I could find. He has a buyer testimonial at photo.net He has some pretty impressive shots too.

I saw the same sort of insinutations against a guy over at FM that went on and on. Turned out he was totally legit.

By the look of some of his shots Aboud may very well own an M9 Titan.
Sorry that is incorrect.

Reason why we locked it was just for verification reasons . My name was used before on a another forum like this and it was not someone I knew and it turned out not to be good .

Yes I know him
Yes he is a friend
Yes he has multiple accounts
Yes he owes me lunch
Yes he buys and sell high dollar items on a regular basis

Continue on and yes i am going back to bed.:sleep006:

AGeoJO

Another old timer hinted me who this may be and after Guy mentioned that he does know this member, I believe I do know him as well. I bought a lens from him in the past, like 5-6 years ago actually. I wasn't insinuating anything in my previous post; I just mentioned that it was interesting and it was. FYI, uhoh7, it is not Aboud.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Misread Guy's comment above...retract my poorly directed sense of humor...but would love to see the pics.

Bob

MP7

Dr. Bob
I love your 1.4/35 ASPH btw it is performing very well. No picture and no more response on my end due to my work now until tonight again. I always stand behind my research and gears.
-MP7

MP7

No camera to take them with.:ROTFL:

Bob
I only have medium format gear digitally so it is a task in itself. Also the other option is 8x10 film or 20x24 film. I think these would overkilled. What number is your M9 chrome?

btw when I find the image I took of Guy and Steve at our Semi-annual meeting I will post them up. There is drama and irony in that too. LOL

Last edited:

uhoh7

Another old timer hinted me who this may be and after Guy mentioned that he does know this member, I believe I do know him as well. I bought a lens from him in the past, like 5-6 years ago actually. I wasn't insinuating anything in my previous post; I just mentioned that it was interesting and it was. FYI, uhoh7, it is not Aboud.
My apologies, Aboud's gmail was used in a previous ad "contact me directly at:"

Poor assumption on my part.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Dr. Bob
I love your 1.4/35 ASPH btw it is performing very well. No picture and no more response on my end due to my work now until tonight again. I always stand behind my research and gears.
-MP7
Lenses on the S2 must be performing at least as well?:toocool:

I have had a few days when I longed for the 35 ASPH....

The Chrome returned to Sean at CameraWest as I have had a bout of S2 fever....what a beautiful camera. And your two?

Best regards,

Bob

Leicadoc

I only have medium format gear digitally so it is a task in itself. Also the other option is 8x10 film or 20x24 film. I think these would overkilled. What number is your M9 chrome?

btw when I find the image I took of Guy and Steve at our Semi-annual meeting I will post them up. There is drama and irony in that too. LOL
Probably should get Guy's permission first, I would say...