The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS; Leica 1.4x magnifier

Millsart

Heres a like new in the box Leica 1.4x magnifier attachment. Comes with box, packing, docs, pouch and the little chain.

I especially like how its got the little chain (which is removeable, fyi) as you can clip it onto the strap lug and not worry about losing it if you want to take it off or even drop it while unscrewing it.

This makes focusing a longer lens so much easier and you can still see the 50mm patch easily. I honestly didn't notice any reduction in sharpness or contrast either, just gives you a much larger patch for focusing.

I'm selling my 90mm Elmarit-M so this needs to go as well

They are $350 new and I'll do it for $265 shipped/paypal'd

kzphoto

Kinda makes you wish Leica made some higher magnification finders in their cameras! I have a 1.25x and I love it. This thing should sell quick at this price .