The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C-Mount lenses (25mm, 35mm, 75mm)

ggibson

I have the following C-mount lenses for sale:

Cosmicar 25mm f1.9 - $100
Cosmicar 25mm f1.4 - $100
Fujinon 35mm f1.7 - $50
Cosmicar 75mm f1.4 - $200

Prices above include shipping & insurance to CONUS.

I used these on my GF1 with great results. Now I'm selling to make room in my bag for some other toys. The 25mm lenses vignette a bit on m4/3, but wide open it can be corrected in post-processing. The 35mm and 75mm do not vignette. See below for details of each.

Cosmicar 25mm f1.9 - $100
Great little television lens--my first c-mount. I used this to get a lot of cool circular/swirly bokeh shots. Normally, this lens doesn't focus to infinity, but I was able to take it apart and re-screw it so that it now does (could be changed back relatively easily if desired). Lots of samples:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamgibson/sets/72157623223508339/

Uncropped sample:

Cosmicar 25mm f1.4 - $100
Haven't used this one much, but the f1.4 aperture is perfect for getting the swirly bokeh. Unfortunately, it doesn't focus to infinity with my m4/3 adapter--might be able to be modified also, but I'm not sure. Comes with front and back lens caps.

Fujinon 35mm f1.7 - $50
Looks pretty much new. The back of this lens was too wide to fit with my c-mount adapter, but I believe it can be modified to do so. You can unscrew part of the lens to make it fit in my adapter, but then the threading on the barrel is loose--if it could be secured or glued, the lens would work fine. Alternatively, one of the newer "thin" c-mount lens adapters might work, since mine is so close, but rather bulky. Comes with original box, front and back lens caps.

Cosmicar 75mm f1.4 - $200
Wow, fantastic lens. Huge piece of glass, looks pristine, might just need a quick cleaning to clear some dust off. Barrel has some cosmetic scratches, nothing too bad. Full set of samples:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamgibson/sets/72157623652790319/