The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Thumbs Up Steel Gray for Leica M8/M9

Millsart

Got one more of these for sale (I feel like a dealer but I'm not of course. Just happened to have bought a black one which just sold for my M8.2, and then this one came with the M9 I just got)

This one is the steel gray color and has no logo and its not the coldshoe model, which is nice as it makes the top of the camera nice and flush. I use external finders though so need a different model. Its got some brassing on the edges and a little wear around wear the hotshoe contacts it (thought thats hidden of course when installed)

Comes with the nice little Thumbs Up box as well

$90 shipped

Millsart

Re: FS: Thumbs Up Steel Gray for Leica M8/M9

Sunday bump, $85 shipped for this must have, change your life, best money you've ever spent on a photo accessory item for your M9

Millsart

Re: FS: Thumbs Up Steel Gray for Leica M8/M9

Going to the post office tomorrow and would love to include this in the stuff I'm shipping out

$85 shipped and paypal'd