The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD BP Leica MP for sale.

Erik Five

View attachment 41901

I have a nice black paint MP for sale. Ill update the ad with better pics later. I had this on my puter. It has a lot of cosmetical wear, but no dings. It has never been dropped or bumped or such. The wear is from carrying it in the hands and normal usage. Its the prettiest MP I ever seen, but I like BP cameras with wear. The cameras works as it should mechanical and there is no issues when it comes to taking pics. Crisp and aligned finder, no holes in curtains and shutter times is a-ok.

I have no box or manual. Its just the camera with a standard Leica strap and a front cap. It was bought from a dealer in the Netherlands a couple of years ago.

Asking 2750$ including PP fees and shipping with tracking and insurance.

I live in Oslo, Norway. I have good feedback in the feedback thread and have dealt with several members here many times.

More pics coming up in a couple of hours.

I can take trades in cash. :D

I can also be contacted on fotograf at erikfive dot com

Last edited:

Jaime R

Re: BP Leica MP for sale.

Beautiful camera with the brassing is all the right places, good luck with the sale!

yifeng

Is this camera in Iowa or in Norway? Does any one has experience of what the custom tax could be to buy it from US?

Thanks.

Riccis

Erik is a great guy to deal with. This MP looks ready to continue rocking.

Cheers!

Erik Five

Riccis: Thanks bud!

yifeng: The camera is located in Norway, Europe. Where do you live?

Regarding taxes: Ill ship theses items anywhere. I have sent probably 10M bodies and 20M lenses to the US and I have never heard of anyone having to pay any taxes on used camera equipment there. Canada have some taxes and EU have taxes. As for other countrys im not sure. Ill be happy to help out with sending as a gift or stuff like that if it helps you out. Just ask.

T

thomasw_

Congrats Erik! I hope you don't miss it too much! I just sold my BP Mp 85x last month, too. I found that I prefer my M2/3/4 non-LED VFs anyway.