The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtlander 28mm f3.5 Color Skopar w/ adapter

Millsart

Got a like new condition Voigtlander 28mm f3.5 Color Skopar for sale. Lens looks like its never been used with perfect and blemish free body and glass. Comes with the box and front and rear caps. Also included is a nice 28/90 m-mount adapter with the little recesses for easy handcoding.

This is a nice little sharp and pretty high contrast wide angle and one of Sean Reids favorites. Its quite small yet feels very solid due to CV using brass rather than aluminum like they do now on their cheaper lenses on its construction.

SOLD

I'll get some photos posted ASAP but have to get out to couple of assignments today (such as shooting rowing which isn't going to be fun since its only 25 degrees, not exactly the type of weather I'm looking for when I'm going to be on a chase boat for 3 hours)

Last edited: