The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens

seakayaker

Offering for sale this Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens.

I used with an adaptor on my GF1 and took a total of 106 photographs.

The lens is in Mint Condition and comes with front and rear caps, hood, manual and box.

Price is $ 195.00 which includes paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

Any Questions, please let me know.

Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:

seakayaker

Bump . . . . .

A beautiful lens to use with an adaptor (cost $20.00 to $40.00) for the Micro Four/Thirds system!

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

BUMP . . . . . with a price reduction . . . . .

$175.00 includes priority mail shipping and paypal fee.

This is a beautiful lens to use with an adaptor (cost $20.00 to $40.00) for the Micro Four/Thirds system which will give you a 170mm equivalent!

Reason for sale is I am selling off equipment to pay off my M9 purchase.

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

$165.00 includes priority mail shipping and paypal fee.

This is a beautiful lens to use with an adaptor (cost $20.00 to $40.00) for the Micro Four/Thirds system which will give you a 170mm equivalent!

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

$165.00 includes priority mail shipping and paypal fee.

Thanks for looking!

Bump for this LNIB Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens. Beautiful lens to use with your micor four thirds system. You will not be disappointed!