The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8, CV 35 f1.4 SC, B+W IR, Luigi Case

NorthWestDork

Up for sale is my Leica M8, Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 single-coat, B+W UV/IR filter, and Luigi Case + strap. Ive had the M8 for a short period of time, with more than half of it being spent at Leica for a new shutter. In the mean time I bought a 5Dmk1 and after getting the M8 back 2-3 weeks ago, rangefinders just arent for me. I shoot alot of fast moving family so the M8 has to go. Everything is in great condition with very little use. I will send the buyer a digital scan of the receipt from Leica to prove a new shutter has been placed. I will also include the signed Leica "Test Certificate". Just to note, the new shutter comes with a 1 year warranty that is non-transferable according to Leica. I would be willing to help out the future owner if that ever does occur.

Would gladly sell everything as a package at a discount. Buyer pays 3% paypal fee's. Buyer will pay at cost USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box with full insurance. I will not ship without insurance within the USA. Insurance is not offered by USPS internationally (unless you want to pay an exponential amount for registered international mail, it is VERY expensive).

Leica M8 $2200 shipped in USA or best offer
-Black
-no box
-Comes with 2 Leica batteries, charger, body cap.
-Slight brassing, but no abuse.
-LCD has very slight marks on it, nothing you notice while the LCD is on. Nothing distracting while used. But they are there.
-Brand new shutter installed by Leica in early March 2011.

[SOLD][SOLD]Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 Single-Coated $500 or best offer [SOLD][SOLD]
-Comes with box
-Will include the optional CV vented hood + box ($70 value)
-No dust, fungus or imperfections I can find. I am the original owner and bought this in Nov/Dec 2010.
-Regularly sells for $450-ish on eBay WITHOUT the lens hood.

Luigi Leicatime Case $275 shipped in USA or best offer
-Luigi "military green" color
-no hanging door (see pictures)
-comes with matching strap
-Originally paid $340+shipping.
-Used only when I got the M8 back from Leica in the 2nd week of March. I bought this when I bought the M8, but the M8 broke before I could even use the case.

B+W UV/IR Filter $45 or best offer
-43mm
-"Digital Pro UV/IR Blocking #486 Glass Filter for Blocking Ultra Violet and Infrared Radiation"
-comes with original case

Last edited: